99 Jamz , South Florida's TRU Home for Hip-Hop and R&B is "Payin Yo Bills" with Shelby Rushin in the Midday!
Are you behind 30+ days or as they say it "got them people call’n?"
Get yo' bills out and ready and be Shelby's 9th caller at 866-991-JAMZ, when solicited, at 10AM, 11AM and 1PM and let 99 Jamz Pay Yo BILLS! It’s so easy! The 99 Jamz "Pay Yo' Bill's contest is back and we're hooking SoFlo up with the MOST free money - for more info follow us on twitter @99JamzWEDR
Contest Starts - 7/21/14 Contest Ends - 8/22/14
Here's how-to-play : Listen for Shelby Rushin to give you the cue to call, be the 9th caller to 866-991-5269 let Shelby know what BILL you want paid (up to $1,000)! Shelby will make the ULTIMATE decision as to if YO' bill is paid or not! We're doin' it Suze Orman style baby! If selected, winner MUST submit PROOF OF BILL to 99Jamz - 2741 N. 29th Avenue, Hollywood, FL 33020 with 5 business days in order to receieve cash prize (bill paid)
YOU CAN PLAY THE GAME AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE, BUT CAN ONLY “WIN” CASH “ONCE” EVERY 30 DAYS
1. ELIGIBILITY a. The contest is open to 99 Jamz, WEDR listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who reside in the total survey area as defined by Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Arbitron Radio Market Report. Employees of 99 Jamz, WEDR its license, Cox Media Group, their affiliated entities, affiliated advertising agencies, participating sponsors/promotional partners, other radio stations in the total survey area as defined by Miami/Ft. Lauderdale Arbitron Market report area and the members of their immediate families are ineligible to participate or win. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household. Listeners are eligible to win prizes on 99Jamz/WEDR once every thirty days and remain eligible for the Pay Yo’ Bills Contest. Only one entry per individual is allowed, even if the same individual's phone call is selected more than once.
b. Participants in the contest must possess valid government issued photo identification, have a valid social security number & must be a legal US resident or citizen
2. HOW TO WIN a. On-air participation in 99 Jamz Pay Yo Bills" contest will begin weekdays starting on Monday,July 21, 2014 at approximately 10:30am, and will end on August 22, 2014 at approximately 1:30pm. There are at leat (3) daily winners.
b. Listen for Shelby Rushin to give you the cue to call, be the 9th caller to 866-991-5269 let Shelby know what BILL you want paid (up to $1,000)! Shelby will make the ULTIMATE decision as to if YO' bill is paid or not! If selected, winner MUST submit PROOF OF BILL to 99Jamz - 2741 N. 29th Avenue, Hollywood, FL 33020 with 5 business days in order to receieve cash prize (bill paid)
c. 99 Jamz is not responsible for any lost, disconnected, dropped, misdirected or incomplete telephone calls.
d. Contestants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the 99 Jamz/WEDR.
3. HOW TO REDEEM a. Any contestant who has their bill paid, MUST give their information including social security number. WEDR, 99Jamz cannot award winnings without correct information.
4. PRIZE DETAIL Each winner will receive: a. Daily winners: Winning may take up to between 4-6 weeks to receive (via mail.)
5. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS No cash alternative or substitution of any prize will be provided. All taxes (including, without limitation, federal, state, and local taxes) on or connected with any prize, and the reporting consequences thereof, are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the respective winner. If required by law, 99 Jamz/WEDR reserves the right to withhold and remit to the appropriate taxing authorities the amount of any tax or taxes due. Prize is not transferable.
6. VERIFICATION All winners will be subject to a verification check. All winners must bring proper identification cards, or a valid driver's license, and submit social security number to receive their prize. Failure to do so will constitute as an automatic forfeiture of prize. The winner must appear in person to redeem the prize with valid identification.
7. GOVERNING LAW ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION, AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTICIPANT OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE GAME SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OR CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE'S LAW.
8. CONDITIONS a. Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to complete a prize receipt and release form and complete a W9 taxpayer identification form. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in the winner forfeiting the prize. b. By participating in the contest, winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize. c. 99 Jamz/WEDR in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the 99 Jamz/ WEDR website or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. The station further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort. d. 99 Jamz/ WEDR reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be announced on-air, when practical. By participating in this contest, listeners agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modification thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Station Management. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the station, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize. e. 99 Jamz/ WEDR not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize. .
9. LIST OF PRIZE WINNERS OR OFFICIAL RULES a. For a list of major prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, mail a hand printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to: WEDR 99Jamz, 2741 N. 29th Ave Hollywood Florida 33020 b. All requests must be received by week one of the contest. A list of prize winners will be available no sooner than one month after the contest has aired. The winner list will be mailed when the contest is officially over and prizes are verified and awarded.
10. ODDS OF WINNING Odds of winning are based on the number of phone calls or entries received. 99 Jamz/ WEDR is not responsible for failure of any caller to successfully dial the radio station or any callers who may be disconnected.