100 SW 3rd Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
12:00 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 21, 2012
Indie Craft Bazaar is an INDOOR pop up shop/ fair filled with over 65 local independent artists and crafters showcasing and selling their works, plus: music, food, drinks, activities and more!
Join us on October 21st for:
‣ 60+ Independent Artists/Crafters Selling: Original Artwork, Handmade, Repurposed & Vegan Goods.
‣ Vintage Accessories, Apparel, Home Goods, Records & More.
‣ Make-N-Take Booth: D.I.Y. Resin Jewelry
‣ FREE Trick-Or-Treating at the vendor booths! Grab a baggie at the entrance table and fill it to your hearts desire! (Because adults love candy, too!)
‣ Pumpkin Patch & Decorating Stand!!
‣ Live Music! (Local artist TBA soon!)
‣ FREE raffle ticket with entry for hourly handmade giveaways!
‣ $3 MIMOSAS!! Full Cash Bar!
‣ Tons of food, snacks and sweets! (With Vegan options, too!)
‣ Halloween Henna Tattoo Booth!
‣ Fortune Telling & Tarot Card Readings!
‣ Perfect place to make friends, mingle, network and promote!!
‣ Donations will be accepted for the Flagler Village community garden!
$5 Entry / FREE Parking Lot (Limited Spaces/Proof of Parking)
**FREE SWAG BAGS FULL OF GOODIES FOR THE FIRST 100 GUESTS!**
More info at: http://www.getupandcraft.com/
ICB only comes around a few times per year. You won't wanna miss it!