Amelia Earhart Park
401 E 65th Street
Hialeah, FL 33013
8:00 a.m. Saturday, March 30, 2013
Amelia Earhart Park is the site of The Challenge Mud Run Saturday, March 30, 2013.
The Challenge is a good old fashioned mud run with physical challenges including:
• 5 miles of flat & mountain bike trails for your running, walking or crawling pleasure
• River / lake swim (with non swimmer option)
• Monkey bar traverse over a mud / quicksand pit (yes quicksand)
• Zip lining over a river (or just swim across it)
• The hatchet throw (Yup you get to throw axes)
• Blackout tunnel. A dark semi submerged smoke filled underground tunnel
• Rope challenges (cargo nets, swings etc.)
• Logic puzzles / brain teasers (got to exercise your mind also)
• The Zapper. Our electrifying steady hand challenge
• Quicksand pit (no seriously we have the recipe)
• “The Hurricane” Think large slippy surface, water coming at you and a couple of airboat engines
• Tarred & feathered. A mud crawl, then balance beams over a pit of feathers
There will be mental challenges as well! AND there will be mini mud runs for the kids. Are you up for it?
Visit onlythefearless.com for complete details and registration.