Food | Wine,
Nightlife | Singles
The best place to celebrate New Year's Eve is at JohnMartin's Irish Pub & Restaurant, Monday, Dec. 31, 2012. Bid farewell to 2012 with JohnMartin's signature drinks and cocktails and ring in 2013 with bagpipers at midnight.
Prices: $57.50 per adult includes entertainment and party favors.
- French onion soup with toasted baguette, melted Swiss and Gruyere cheese
- Seafood linguini with shrimp, scallops, mussels & clams in an herb cream sauce
- Romaine hearts with garlic crostini, shaved parmesan cheese in a Caesar dressing
- Filet mignon in a wild mushroom Madeira sauce with winter vegetables and duchess potatoes
- Free range chicken breast stuffed with spinach and ricotta cheese, sage polenta, green beans, carrot sticks and marsala sauce
- Pan seared salmon fillet served with scallion mashed potatoes, carrot and turnip puree, and a saffron beurre blanc sauce
- Profiteroles with fresh cream, amaretto-chocolate sauce and toasted almonds
- Warm honey apple turnovers with vanilla ice cream
-Assorted cheese plates with grapes, celery, crackers and baguette
Those interested must make reservations by calling 305-445-3777. $57.50