Sunglasses join together with mittens to bring in the holiday season and raise funds to find a cure for Fragile X. Real snow sledding at the Shops of Sunset Place in South Miami Saturday, December 15, 2012 at 2pm - 10pm! Unlimited tube sledding on Snow Mountain, touch & feel real snow in the toddlers and tots snow house, and free holiday activities will flurry around families and guests to support finding a cure for Fragile X Syndrome.
* $15 donation unlimited Sledding on real snow, adults and children
* $5 donation unlimited Toddlers & Tots snow house
* $20 donation FAST Pass
* Frosty the Snowman and The Grinch
* Face painting, snow ball toss
* Music & Entertainment
* Goodie bags to shops & Gift cards for first 350 tickets sold!
Tickets online at floridafragilexfamilies.org and snowmountainxtravaganza.EVENTBrite.com or onsite starting at 1pm. Space is limited.