Movies | Film
Philip Bloom is a British filmmaker known for his DSLR filmmaking, blog and workshops. He has worked as a cinematographer for Lucasfilm, Sky and the BBC. He is one of the best in this new breed of digital cinematographers. Over the past 5+ years he has become one of the leading world evangelists for the low budget film look. Through cameras like the Canon 5DmkII and more recently the Panasonic AF100 and Sony F3.
One day workshop, limited capacity!
- Getting the best out of your DIGITAL CAMERA
- Looking at things differently – a lead into the shooting exercise
- Recording Sound
- Analysis of a piece. A large chunk of creativity with breakdown of lighting, pre production and so much more!
- Large Sensor Camcorders demonstration, including the Blackmagic camera.
- The joy of Time lapse (sunset at the beach)
DRINKS! – a great chance to network with like minded people
Early Bird cost is $250 for eight hours.
DOORS OPEN - 9:30am
WORKSHOP MORNING 10:00am-1:00pm
LUNCH (included in price) 1pm – 1:30pm
WORKSHOP AFTERNOON 1:30pm- 3:30pm
SUNSET EXCURSION 3:30PM – 6:00PM
DINNER AND DRINKS (optional)