Miami, FL 33299
Friday, Sept. 20, 2013
Galleries | Art
Life Is Art and Soul Of Miami present a collection of exhibitions at venues downtown during Dwntwn Art Days. This is a non-themed juried art show featuring artists from South Florida. Each venue hosts one artist and showcases five to ten pieces of work, depending on size and space. This program gives more South Florida artists and businesses a chance to participate in Dwntwn Art Days. The HeArt of the City Show is about bringing art to the people and the people to the art.
Dwntwn Art Days is a collective three day arts and culture event spanning Downtown Miami. This event includes exhibitions, exclusive art tours, artists open studios, outdoor performances, an art bike ride and free public transportation for easy access to all of arts and culture venues. Dwntwn Art Days is coordinated by The Miami Downtown Development Authority Miami DDA arts and culture initiative. Dwntwn Arts and Culture is working to bring together all of Downtown's exciting arts and culture activities and events under one cohesive umbrella.
Sponsored by Creativglu
1. B2 Miami - Wilma DeVoe - 146 Biscayne Blvd
2. Balans - Rachel Matos - 901 S. Miami Ave
*15% off dinner excluding happy hour & other promotions
3. Brasileiro - Mary Stone - 801 Brickell Bay Dr
4. Chop House 305 - Carl Craig - 300 S. Biscayne Blvd
*Happy hour $4 beers, $5 wines & $5 cocktails
*Small plates starting at $3
5. Elwoods - Sebastian Murillo - 188 NE 3rd Ave
*Happy hour drink specials
*Tap wine sample flight of 4 w/ 4 cheeses $15
6. MEC261 as curated by YOMiami - 261 NE 1st St
- Kazilla, Lorie Setton, JNGL, Ivan Roque & more
7. Morningside Mortgage as curated by Grant Stern - Frank's Ugly Art - 100 S. Biscayne Blvd
8. Spris - Dianne Romero B - 200 S. Biscayne Blvd
9. Will Call - Jacob Cordero - 700 NE 2nd Ave
*Bring The Flyer To Enjoy These Specials
Printable PDF Map- http://bit.ly/HeArtMap
The HeArt of the City Show is graciously supported by: YOMiami, Culture In The City, Downtown Miami and Brickell Chamber, Bakehouse, Arts & Business Council, JLPR, SocialMedia305, Urban Tour Host , Fabulous Miami, Auboom Media, Downtown Miami Riverwalk Festival
Life Is Art, Inc. is a 501(c)3 charity dedicated to promoting the arts in South Florida. www.lifeisartfest.org.
Soul Of Miami is an online community calendar supporting the community at www.soulofmiami.org.