Sales | Retail
November 14 Miami Beach compliance event - a rare opportunity!
Save your business from telemarketing landmines by learning from the nation's leading telemarketing lawyers in Miami on November 14. Don't miss out on the top tips and strategies for avoiding TCPA liability. You could be the one who helps your company adapt to the new wireless consent rules so you don't get stuck with a class action lawsuit next year. This one-day compliance event will save your business time and money. It's better to learn now than to be made an example of after the new FCC rules take effect. With the number of government fines and private plaintiff's on the rise, you simply cannot afford to miss a training like this. Not only will you learn how to avoid telemarketing liability, but you will get to soak up some sun in Florida's beautiful Miami Beach!
Key topics that will be covered on November 14:
• Telemarketing law overview.
• The new FCC rules.
• The government's special protection of cell phones.
• How to get compliant written opt-in consent.
• How to manage wireless and DNC scrubbing.
• How to find exemptions and exceptions.
• Who is watching you? An overview on FTC, FCC, CFPB, and state Attorneys General.
• Important telemarketing court cases from 2013.
• How to minimize telemarketing liability and still make money.Presenters will include Eric S. Allen of TelemarketingLawyer.com and other industry legal experts including Andrew Cove of Cove & Associates, P.A. Special guest speaker Tom Rocca from Five9 will also be joining us.
Sponsored by: Miami Beach, Florida
Hilton Bentley Miami/South Beach 101 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, Florida, 33139 305-938-4600 Thursday , November 14, 2013
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Cost: $485.00
Includes lunch and networking.
Reserve your spot today!
Miami Compliance Summit Registration Fee 485.00 Compliance Summit Registration 485.00
Sponsor included rate 0.00 Sponsor Staff 0.00
0.00 NobelBiz Guest 0.00
0.00 CCC Free Passes 0.00