Bergeron Rodeo Grounds
4271 Davie Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
11:00 a.m. Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013
Kids | Family
• Join us for the Olympiad Games Benefiting Rebuilding Together Broward-- a competitive, team-building event that brings teams of co-workers, family and friends from around Broward County together to battle in fun and challenging Olympic-style team events that demonstrate skills and competitive spirit while encouraging teamwork.
• Throughout the day, teams from around Broward County will compete in a series of camaraderie-building, innovatively-created, home-improvement –themed challenges including the Wheelbarrow Derby; Florida Handsaw Massacre; Hook Me Up; Level Plumb and True, and other inventive events. In true Olympiad spirit, the teams will be competing for not only bragging rights, but also the Rebuilding Together coveted “Golden Hard Hat” Award, as well gold, bronze and silver medals in each event while supporting and raising funds for Rebuilding Together Broward.
• Competitors and spectators are invited to bring the whole family. The event’s Kids Korner will feature fun activities including a Toilet Paper Toss, Bowling, face-painting, and much more. A half-time event will feature a special Pie-Eating Contest for all.
• Space is limited, so register now. Entry fee for a Rebuilding Together Broward Olympiad Team of Four (4) is $750 ($1000 after September 15, 2013). Visit www.theolympiad.org for Olympiad details and rules and to register your team today.
• Spectator Admission is Free. Special Spectator BBQ Lunch Package is available starting at $7.00 per person.
• The Olympiad Games is the signature annual fundraising event of the non-profit organization, Rebuilding Together Broward. Event proceeds are used to further the mission of Rebuilding Together Broward- "Bringing volunteers and communities together to improve the homes and lives of low-income homeowners." The organization’s focus is to restore safe and sanitary living conditions for elderly and disabled homeowners living in poverty or very low income and veterans. All services are provided at no cost to the homeowner. • Entry fee for a Rebuilding Together Broward Olympiad Team of Four (4) -$750 ($1000 after September 15, 2013). Register your team today at www.theolympiad.org.
• Spectator General Admission is Free. Special Spectator BBQ Lunch Package is available starting at $7.00 per person.
• For event sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sandra Veszi Einhorn at 954.772.9945 or firstname.lastname@example.org.