100 SW 3rd Ave.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312
12:00 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 13, 2013
Galleries | Art
Join us on October 13th for Indie Craft Bazaar: Paranormal Craftivity!
Indie Craft Bazaar is an INDOOR pop up market filled with tons of local independent artists and crafters showcasing and selling their works, plus: music, food, drinks, activities and more!
‣ Independent Artists/Crafters Selling: Original Artwork, Handmade, Repurposed & Vegan Goods.
‣ Vintage Accessories, Apparel, Home Goods & More.
‣ DIY Zombie Slime, Vampire Guts, Flesh & Bile! (Aka Gak / Flubber!)
‣ Spooky Photo BOOth!
‣ Live Music from The Bows & Ties!
‣ FREE Trick-Or-Treating at vendor booths! (Because adults deserve halloween candy too!)
‣ FREE raffle ticket with entry for hourly handmade giveaways!
‣ $5 BLOODY Marys (Extra Bloody for Halloween ;)
‣ $3 MIMOSAS!! Full Cash Bar!
‣ Gourmet sweets, including vegan and gluten free options!
‣ Fortune Telling & Tarot Card Readings!
‣ Perfect place to make friends, mingle, network and promote!!
‣ Costumes & dress-up welcome!!
‣ Donations will be accepted for the Flagler Village community garden!
$5 Entry / FREE Parking Lot (Limited Spaces, car pooling strongly encouraged!)
**FREE SWAG BAGS FULL OF GOODIES FOR THE FIRST 100 GUESTS!**
More info at: http://www.getupandcraft.com/
ICB only comes around a few times per year. You won't wanna miss it! $5 Entry // Free Parking Lot (Limited spaces in lot, carpooling encouraged!)