Museums | Sights
If fear is not a factor to you, join us for a Fearless Family Overnight! Pack your sleeping bags and flashlights and be the first to spend the night in the Museum’s brand new exhibit: Goosebumps: The Science of Fear!
Special Shake and Quake Activities:
• Fear Factor Munchies! Taste some disgusting delicacies like crunchy bugs and tasty worms.
• The touch, the feel of Eyeballs (and Worms and Slime!) It’s gooey and gross and so much fun!
• Ordinarily-Easy Obstacle Course…But with a twist, you’re blindfolded!
• Feel the Heat of The Blubber Glove! Learn how animals cope with extreme temperatures.
• Meet the Museum’s resident Creepy Crawlies! Touch snakes, gators, and bugs
Then put on your PJ’s and watch Journey to the South Pacific 3D on the BIGGEST screen in South Florida.
Fee $40 per person includes the following:
• Spending the night at the Museum
• Exploration of the Museum Exhibits and Activities, including Goosebumps: Science of Fear
• Pizza and popcorn
• IMAX Film – Journey to the South Pacific 3D
Advance registration is required. Reservations can be made by calling 954.713.0930 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org