Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Pass is back, and it's bigger than before.
A photo posted by Olive Garden (@olivegarden) on
For a cool $100, you'll get unlimited Pasta Bowls for seven weeks at any Olive Garden location in the U.S.
That's a lot of carbs.
How can I get a pass?
- The passes go on sale at 2 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15.
- The passes will be available for purchase online only, for one hour (or until passes sell out). There's a limit of one pass per transaction.
- There are 21,000 passes available this year. (Last year, there were 2,000 passes available – and they sold out in one second.)
- The sale link will be available on Olive Garden's website at 1:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 15.
What do I really get with the Pasta Pass?
- Never Ending Pasta Bowls, with toppings, from Oct. 3-Nov. 20, 2016
- Unlimited Coca-Cola soft drinks for Passholder and guests
- Redeemable for dine-in only – not valid on to-go orders
Read more about Olive Garden's Never Ending Pasta Pass here.
You may be offline. Please check your connection and try again using the Retry button.