View mobile site
Posted: September 29, 2014
Trending on Facebook
More popular and trending stories
The fire nearly destroyed a mobile home, but it was what firefighters found inside that sent them scurrying.
A family of hamsters was found inside, including three babies. Crews saw the creatures were suffering from smoke inhalation, so they grabbed a guide to emergency animal care.
Firefighters in Lacey, Washington began giving Oreo, Madonna and their offspring oxygen, saving four of them.
KIRO reports crews believe the fire began in a clothes dryer.
No one was home at the time of the fire.
After the scene was under control the fire department tweeted, “yes, our crews are trained and specially equipped to care for animals that have been rescued from a house fire.”
There are no comments yet. Be the first to post your thoughts.
Sign in or Register.
Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news, updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
Take www.wedr.com everywhere you go! Download your app below from the
Google Play Store or Apple App Store:
Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!
Learn about careers at Cox Media Group
Portions of Content Provided by Rovi Corporation. © 2018 Rovi Corporation